Be a VOLO Photographer
Submission Deadline for VOLO#11 (Feb 2014): Midnight on Sunday January 26, 2013
Submission is not a guarantee of publication. We reserve the right to reject any submission for any reason without explanation.
Pre-Shot Photo Submissions
VOLO accepts both Editorial and Photo Sets as submissions. You will only be contacted if we decide to pick up your submission for publication.
If you’re a model who is interested in being featured in VOLO, please visit the Model For VOLO page!!
Images should be tastefully composed and photographed, fully NUDE. Images cannot be be pornographic in nature ~ we know it when we see it.
- to be considered for issue publication, photos must be previously unpublished – that includes Flickr, ModelMayhem, Facebook ~ some previously published photos may be used online
- all models must be at least 18years old at the time of photography; submissions must be accompanied by copies of photo identification with proof of model’s age for each model depicted. Submissions that do not include model identification will not be considered.
- Please submit a Series of 10 to 15 images shot using the same theme or same model which can considered a SET in 300 DPI High Resolution to us.
- Please attach a signed copy of the content release document here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ktwhkywxik20jfa/VOLO%20Magazine%20Content%20Release%20Form%20and%20Contract%202013-14.pdf
- attach scanned copies of the Age Proof (ID or Passport) of each nude model depicted in the pictures.
- Send a 250 to 300 word BIO/Story about you and your photography along with links to your website/facebook/twitter
- Send a 150-200 word BIO/Story about the model along with links to her website/facebook/twitter
- submissions must be accompanied by credits: models, photographer, stylist, mua, etc…
As a VOLO contributor, you will have full access to all issues of VOLO free of charge and your profile will be showcased on our website www.volomagazine.com under the photographers section.If you continue to send regular sets and want to be a VOLO Authorized photographers, we will consider that after getting at least 2 or more submissions from you.
Don’t have a Dropbox account? Get one free here.
Submissions need to be sent to email@example.com
Shoot new content for VOLO Magazine or Volomagazine.com
Do you want to shoot for VOLO?
We are always looking for photographer who would like to shoot specifically for VOLO.
VOLO is the fastest growing brand in the ‘Nude Art and Glamour’ magazines sector and we have 100′s of models reaching out to us everyday to be considered for the magazine. These models are located all over the world and ‘We’ cannot be ‘Everywhere’.
If you are interested to be a Photographer for VOLO in a particular area of the world, then here is what we are looking for:
- Your works needs to be good… And by that we mean it needs to be better than most stuff you have seen in magazines so far
- You need to have the passion to shoot images – Passion shows through pictures
- You need understand story telling through pictures – Nude images mean nothing if they are not making you wonder…
- You need to have the right equipment. That means no point and shoot cameras and access to a studio preferably.
Send us your interest to shoot for VOLO at firstname.lastname@example.org