Be a VOLO Photographer
Submission Deadline for VOLO#11 (January 2014): Midnight on Saturday December 28, 2013
Submission is not a guarantee of publication. We reserve the right to reject any submission for any reason without explanation.
Pre-Shot Photo Submissions
VOLO accepts both Editorial and Photo Sets as submissions. You will only be contacted if we decide to pick up your submission for publication.
If you’re a model who is interested in being featured in VOLO, please visit the Model For VOLO page!!
Nudity is acceptable (we encourage it!), however images cannot be be pornographic in nature.
- to be considered for issue publication, photos must be previously unpublished – that includes Flickr, ModelMayhem, Facebook ~ some previously published photos may be used online
- all models must be at least 18years old at the time of photography; submissions must be accompanied by copies of photo identification with proof of model’s age for each model depicted. Submissions that do not include model identification will not be considered. We are required to maintain model age verification for our files. If you don’t understand why, look up 18 U.S.C. Section 2257 for an explanation.
- images should be professional quality, 300ppi, 8.5×11 for single page; 17×11 for dual spread
- both editorial and photo set submissions should include a minimum of eight (8) but no more than eighteen (18) images
+ Editorials should include a minimum of three looks
- submissions must be accompanied by a completed VOLO Content Release Form
- submissions must be accompanied by credits: models, photographer, stylist, mua, etc…
- titles and any notes on the concept would be appreciated
Don’t have a Dropbox account? Get one free here.
Submissions need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shoot new content for VOLO Magazine or Volomagazine.com
Do you want to shoot for VOLO?
We are always looking for photographer who would like to shoot specifically for VOLO.
VOLO is the fastest growing brand in the ‘Nude Art and Glamour’ magazines sector and we have 100′s of models reaching out to us everyday to be considered for the magazine. These models are located all over the world and ‘We’ cannot be ‘Everywhere’.
If you are interested to be a Photographer for VOLO in a particular area of the world, then here is what we are looking for:
- Your works needs to be good… And by that we mean it needs to be better than most stuff you have seen in magazines so far
- You need to have the passion to shoot images – Passion shows through pictures
- You need understand story telling through pictures – Nude images mean nothing if they are not making you wonder…
- You need to have the right equipment. That means no point and shoot cameras and access to a studio preferably.
Send us your interest to shoot for VOLO at email@example.com